Oct 3, 2011

Semper Audacia is Out!





Party! Today is a party. Celebrating my publication of the space opera novelette, Semper Audacia.



I am extremely proud of this story. It's about loneliness, fortitude, courage, overcoming insurmountable obstacles, love and heroism. It may be set in outer space, but the core of the story is very human.

And that's not all you get, attached to the end are the first three chapters of Stopover at the Backworlds' Edge. Also a space opera. It's the first in a series about engineered humans scraping out a living on the galactic frontier. I'm aiming to have it out by the end of 2011, early 2012 at the latest.


Available from Amazon, AmazonUK, AmazonDE and Smashwords. Coming soon to B&N and iTunes. A bargain at only 99 cents.

For coming to the party, I have favors. I'm giving away 5 copies of Semper Audacia. Leave a comment below. It's an ebook, so everyone can enter.

What you can do to help a struggling author make a start: Tweet the links on Amazon and/or Smashwords, talk about Semper on your blog, leave a review on Amazon, Smashwords, and/or Goodreads, hit the FB 'like' on Amazon and Smashwords, ask me to do a guest post, download the book.

No matter how a writer comes to this moment, the moment of publication, it is a thrilling one. And we sure don't get here alone, and we don't keep going alone. Sincere thanks to all of you. Couldn't do it without you.

Nini and Kayla [my cats, but probably really the Husband Unit] will draw the names and I'll announce the winners on Friday, October 14th.

Party!